The Office of the Bishop equips and supports leaders and congregations to be witnesses to the Good News of Jesus Christ.
The Office of the Bishop exists to oversee the proclamation of the gospel and to serve with and among the many ministry partners of this synod. On behalf of the Office of the Bishop, the synod staff is focused on accompaniment with congregations and leaders.
The Office of the Bishop:
- Seeks to be present with and among the congregations and leaders of this synod,
- Works intentionally with congregations during times of transition and crisis,
- Convenes people for mutual support, fostering health and wholeness,
- Facilitates congregational renewal,
- Builds connections between local congregations, other ministry partners and the wider church.